Questions About Personal Training and Our Classes
WHAT TO DO BEFORE YOUR FIRST CLASS:
- Let us know you’re coming please so we can be ready to meet you!
- Arrive 10-15 minutes before class begins – please don’t be late!
- Bring your water bottle, towel, wear comfortable clothes and a great attitude!
- Make sure you eat a good snack or light meal 30-60 minutes before your workout – you can’t expect your body to work hard without fuel!
- Be prepared to TRAIN hard, work STRONG & be FIT!
It’s a mix of strength & weight training, high intensity interval training, cardio, core, speed & agility all in one small group training class.
YES! We train both men and women of all ages. We ask you to work at your own level of intensity for each and every class. We are also with you every step of the way to ensure you are using good form, executing the exercises correctly and to motivate you to do your very best.
YES! Our classes are for EVERYONE. We’ll help you if you have 100 pounds to lose or are training for your first Iron Man Competition. We work with you at your own pace and progress you from there. That’s why it’s called PERSONAL TRAINING!
YES! Our classes are unlimited! As a member of TRAIN STRONG FIT, you can come to any class at any time of day.
NO! We don’t encourage “doubling up” class on strength training days. We don’t want you to over train. But on cardio/core days – we say “GO FOR IT!”
We encourage you to do regular assessments at 4, 6, 8 or 12 week intervals to measure your progress. Please make an appointment with us for those and we’ll be happy to do them. It’s a great way to track your results!
NO! You will never do the same workout TWICE – you’ll never get bored with our classes.
Be ready and excited to join T.S.F. Nation, where our members are “T.S.F. TOUGH”!
We are excited to meet you and help you take your fitness goals to the next level!